To automatically append data to your Google Sheet
- Browse to settings and click on Integrations. Click on Google Sheets.
- Connect your Google account and select your target Google Sheet.
- Select the system event that will trigger appending data to the sheet.
- Select and order the fields that will be appended when the event is triggered.
- Optionally, add filter criteria to only append data you want.
Note: Appended data will be added to the bottom of the sheet’s current data set.
How is the Google Sheets integration different from Data Exports?
Our Google Sheets integration will append new data, as the event occurs. Pre-existing data can be downloaded using data exports.