Export your customer, subscription or transaction data to csv, json or xml. Data exports may be useful for:
- data analysis
- other types of reporting
- importing into other databases
Go to Settings
Click on Data Exports
Click the Add Data Export button
Fill the form
- Name: the name will be seen in the data grid and influence the file name.
- Resource: the type of data you want to export (currently you can export customers, subscriptions or transactions).
- Format: the format you wish to export into, such as CSV (easy to import into excel), or JSON or XML or our JSON-API format which will export data in the form of our API resources.
- Fields: select, remove, add fields, and also drag and drop to order the fields you want to export.
- Filters: add filters to limit the amount of data exported (for example, only transactions on the WorldPay gateway within the past 7 days).
- Notifications: unless you're exporting hundreds of thousands or millions of records, your data export should happen quickly. Notifications are more useful for recurring scheduled data exports.
- Schedule: you can schedule recurring data exports.
Click export and most exports are ready within 1 minute.
Finding and downloading your data exports
The best place to find your data exports is in the "My Exports" tab.
Then, once the status shows as "Completed" you click to download.
The download links expire within a minute, so you must refresh the page if you get a message stating that it could not be downloaded.