You’re almost done setting up Rebilly! Before you go live, make sure to check out our go-live checklist to easily double-check everything:
Before you go live with your Rebilly products, have you…
- Configured your payment gateway(s), so that you can receive payments from customers? Click here to learn how to configure a payment gateway
- Created at least one product and one plan? Click here to learn how to set up a product and plan
- Set up and customized your checkout pages? Click here to learn how to create a checkout page
- Configured your organization information? Click here to learn how to change your organization settings
- Set up any webhooks you’ll be using? Click here to learn more about webhooks
- Given team access to any team members who need it? Click here to learn more about sharing access with team members
Have you tested your…
- Checkout process?
- Payment methods?
- Payments through your gateway(s)?
- Email notifications?
Outside of Rebilly, you need to…
- Sign up for a payment gateway and a merchant account. If you don’t have one yet, feel free to get in touch with us for suggestions on where to start.
- If you’ll be using a self-hosted checkout page with our API integration, you need an SSL certificate for the safety of your business and customers. If you’re using a Rebilly-hosted checkout page, you don’t need this.
After going live, you can:
- Use the dashboard to monitor your results. Keeping an eye on your dashboard statistics can let you know what might need to be changed.