In order to start billing your customers, you’ll need to create at least one checkout page for your customers to purchase products or services from your site.
Rebilly Hosted Checkout Pages allows you to quickly create pages to accept payments from your customers and customize them to match your brand. They are flexible and customizable to fit your business needs. They are also fully PCI compliant to give you full peace of mind.
TIP: to host your own checkout page that you can customize, integrate with Rebilly's API.
Let’s get started:
How to Create Your First Checkout Page
For configuring your Rebilly Checkout Pages based on your need, login to your Rebilly Account and navigate to Settings > Checkout Pages > Add Checkout Page.
From there, you’ll choose:
- Checkout Page Information: Setup your checkout page for a specific website and plan and select the URL at which it can be accessed.
- Page Header: Provide a custom logo and background color for the checkout page header.
- Body Sections: Add sections to the body of your page to customize the content being displayed before the payment form.
- Form Settings: Customize the payment form by making certain fields optional or required, changing the various labels or adding tax lines.
- Additional Sections: You have the option to add an order summary, a footer statement, and a terms statement.
- Redirect Information: After a successful checkout, the customer will see our invoice. However, you have the option to designate a redirect URL for us to send the user to after waiting for a number of seconds.
Testing the Checkout Page
You should always test a checkout page when you create it. It's not uncommon to enter the wrong information. It's easy to test it using our "virtual terminal" with your own payment cards. Click here to learn more about testing cards.