Data security is hugely important to us at Rebilly. The major part of our security techniques come from the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, which includes, but are not limited to:
- Network segmentation and strict firewall rules to make any kind of penetration impossible
- Strong encryption of the stored cardholder data
- Protection of cardholder data transmission via public networks (Qualys SSL Labs report)
- Comprehensive code review for all features
- Granular access management and extensive logging of all operations
- Regular checks of possible vulnerabilities
- Regular updates of operation systems, anti-malware and anti-virus software.
We’ve achieved the highest level of PCI DSS compliance, which includes a yearly full audit of our security practices and policies, as well as penetration testing, completed by a third party accredited by the PCI council. For more on security and Rebilly, visit our Security section, or contact us directly.
If you have any questions or need assistance with implementing Rebilly, please contact us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us or schedule a talk with a billing specialist below.