Sometimes you might need the ability to change a subscription’s renewal time — maybe your customer requested it, or maybe you had to retry a payment and want the renewal time to match when you were able to successfully complete the subscription’s payment. Whatever your reason, Rebilly gives you a simple way to update a subscription’s renewal time.
How To Change a Subscriptions Renewal Time
1. Navigate to Lists > Customers:
2. Select a specific customer from the customers list:
3. Click on the “Set Renewal” button from a specific subscription:
4. Add the date/time manually, or or click the calendar button from the right side of the input:
5. Select the new renewal date and time.
6. Confirm the new renewal date and time:
7. Finally, confirm the change in the modal window:
That’s it! You’ve now updated the renewal time of your customer’s subscription.